The Policy Working Group tracks and reviews existing government policy, with a specific focus on U.S. federal policies that may influence or affect the open badges ecosystem. This group also provides guidance and advice on possible research, makes policy recommendations regarding the development of the open badges ecosystem, and writes public comments to requests. Together we work to raise awareness of open badges policy and encourage open badges advocacy within the larger social structure.
- Landscape of policy context for badges
- Policy principles to support badges
- Development of principles and recommendations to advance policy opportunities related to badges (aiming for EOY or early 2015)
- Policy 101 webinar (in progress)
- Digital Library related to Policy work (in progress)